Prayer for Child Custody Hearing

Please pray for Tamara who is going to court tomorrow to try and regain custody of her young son from his father. Can’t give details, but it would be in the boy’s best interests to be with his mother.
Thanks.

praying for the best interests of Tamara’s young son.

MEMORARE,
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession, was left unaided.

Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen

Praying for Tamara and her son …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

FF, I just found your thread which is very important. I’ll be cooking dinner for my husband and me but while doing so will be praying for this crucial intention. I’ll keep it in much prayer, close to my heart. Love, Trishie

Praying that whatever is best for the child will be the outcome.

Father, in Jesus name I place this custody battle and its outcome into Your wisdom and care.
Have compassion on the strong feelings of both parents, and allow justice and empathy to prevail in handling of all arrangements regarding this little boy.
Please ensure the best interests of the child in his residence, and in sufficient time with both parents as required by his welfare and balanced development.
Thank You, Father

Lord, I pray that the hearing went well for the child and that the child gets to be with his mother if it is your merciful will. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Thank you all for your prayers. The hearing didn’t go as expected. Tamara’s long-time attorney / family friend was ill and couldn’t be there. Without notifying Tamara, an attorney was substituted who didn’t know the case or the problems that have arisen. School teachers who had been subpoena’d to testify to changes in the boy’s health and mental state received the subpoenas too late in the day to appear in court. Tamara expected a decision yesterday; instead there will be an investigation into the dad’s fathering abilities and habits and Tamara’s living / working arrangements as well. Tamara is very disappointed but she says that this is all about her son, that she doesn’t matter. I know her; she means that. She said that at least the dad now knows he’s being watched and judged and if the court decides to leave the son with him, the son will still be better off than he has been. The dad is financially far better able to give the child what he needs than Tamara is, and so she has always been ok with his living with his dad. So please continue to pray for this situation and for all concerned.
Thank you.

Mother Mary please intercede for us for the welfare of Tamara’s son
Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death
Amen

Father please give Tamara continued strength as she copes with the delay.
Again I pray:
Father, in Jesus name, I place this custody battle and its outcome into Your wisdom and care.
Have compassion on the strong feelings of both parents, and allow justice and empathy to prevail in handling of all arrangements regarding this little boy.
Please ensure the best interests of the child in his residence, and in sufficient time with both parents as required by his welfare and balanced development.
Thank You, Father

Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death
Amen

Continuing to pray for them …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hail, Mary, full of grace! The Lord is with thee;
blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Praying that God’ will be done.

now and at the hour of our death.Amen

now and at the hour of our death.Amen

Father, in Jesus name I place this custody battle and its outcome into Your wisdom and care. Have compassion on the strong feelings of both parents, and allow justice and empathy to prevail in handling of all arrangements regarding this little boy.

Thank You, Father

Our Father Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name;
Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Praying that the Lords will be done.

Father time spent preparing for, and waiting for, court decisions is very stressful, and can mean sleeples nights and worry.
Please give comfort and strength to the child and his parents.
Please give wisdom and empathy to all involved.

Father, in Jesus name I place this custody battle and its outcome into Your wisdom and care. Have compassion on the strong feelings of both parents, and allow justice and empathy to prevail in handling of all arrangements regarding this little boy.

Thank You, Father

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.