Prayer for China 2

I am making this a part 2, even though the response from the original received some good intentions and participation. I feel it needs a part two to point out, this is a very serious matter and I'll explain why.

I've done business in China, the systems in place are so filtered by the government, it's amazing we are even able to. The data being sent out is highly, I mean, highly scrutinized by their government. Pleas and cries that are being poured out through any channels are not getting through, through normal means at all, and even though the many thousands, if not millions of voices seemed to be silenced, we all know of their plight through the spirit, and that cannot be silenced by man...

So, again, I ask my brethren, please Pray for those being persecuted in China, they need to be heard and it's only the free world that can express their cries to the rest.

Please Lord, make their paths straight, comfort them in their hour of need. Send them an angel to defend them against their foes. I praise thee in all things and take pride in thine divine interventions for your children and our brothers and sisters in Christ.

Amen

Praying for the persecuted people of China ...

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

I am praying.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.