Prayer for computer addiction

As noted in my previous post, I had the internet shut off at our home. DH has arranged for it to be turned back on, switching our cable to a new provider in a more affordable package. This was supposed to go thru on Friday and has yet to be turned on.

Now, it turns out that he believes his hard drive is going bad. Please, I pray God will use this to help him overcome his addiction to late night hours and to help him get on a ‘normal’ schedule so he can improve his health and be more helpful w/ the home and family.

Still praying for DH to go to the dr. for a regular check-up, he has at least 4 health issues that need to be addressed: among them, depression, inability to sleep, and possible blood sugar. Praying that he will get a check-up as his anniv. gift to me.

Thanks in advance and God Bless.

+JMJTJ+

Your husband will be in my prayers for his healing.

*Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Praying very hard for your husband.

Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
and Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God
Pray for us sinners now and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Jesus please grant the prayers of this good wife. Grant that her husban overcomes his computer addiction, his despression, his insomnia…and please determine his other health problems through a thorough medical check-up and blood tests.

Jesus, please grant our prayers for the peace and well being of this family.

Praying for your husband.

Praying for your husband and your family.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.