Prayer for Conversions

I have a few people who are on my mind and in my prayers a lot lately. The more prayers for them, the better.

1. my boyfriend (un-baptized, religiously nothing)
  2. a lunch buddy of mine at work (disillusioned cynical Catholic)
  3. another friend (non practicing Catholic who really does believe in the real presence of the Eucharist, just doesn't practice. To think what a roadblock that is for so many people and he has no problem with it!)
  4. another friend (former Catholic thinks he is enlightened and organized religion is a lie)

I feel like all of these people are in my life for a reason, but prayer will do more for them than any gentle talking to ever could. That is why I ask that you pray for all of these men that they may find the humility and the courage to follow the Lord.

I will pray for them.

They are blessed to have you in their lives praying for the,.
Lord please hear and grant his sincere faithful prayers for them.

“All the works of the Lord are good, and He will supply every want in due time. You must not say, ’This is worse than that’, for everything will prove its value in its time. So now, sing with all your heart and voice, and bless the name of the Lord!” [Ecclesiasticus 39:33-35]
“Stop your crying and wipe away your tears. All that you have done for your children will not go unrewarded; they will return from the enemy’s land. There is hope for your future; your children will come back home. I, the Lord, have spoken.” [Jeremiah 31:16-17]

“How I wanted to rank you with my sons and give you a country of delights, the fairest heritage of the nations. I had thought you would call Me; ‘my Father’, and would never cease to follow Me.” [Jeremiah 3:9] “Why does this people persist in apostasy, they cling to illusion, they refuse to come back.” [Jeremiah 8:5]** “Your own apostasies are rebuking you: consider carefully…how bitter it is for You to abandon the Lord your God.”** [Jeremiah 2:19] **
[FONT=Verdana]“As by your will you first strayed away from God, so now turn back and search for Him ten times as hard…so will He rescue you and give you eternal joy.”** [Baruch 4:21, 4:28] “Return, you exiles who now have hope; return to your place of safety. I tell you now; I will repay you twice over with blessing for all you have suffered.” [Zechariah 9:12-13][/FONT]

Praying for the conversions of the four people that you listed ...

Hail Mary
full of grace
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Thanks everyone! :)

Praying for the Holy Spirit to guide them.

Thanks so much to everyone for their prayers.

Significant changes have occurred in the boyfriend situation. He believes in God now, goes to Mass with me, has started praying and I think as of yesterday believes that Christ was much much more than just a man who walked the earth.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.