Prayer for Couple/Family in Desperate Need

I pray that GOD finds a way to bring my now, ex-fiancee,Sarah, and I back to one another. That we can become a couple again, for ourselves and our 2 children. That our family can remain intact and full of love and trust. That we can be married and commit ourselves to each other for the rest of our lives. That we can be open and honest and respectful of one another without losing ourselves. I pray that we can overcome the obstacles before us, that we can change the things needed to be changed all the while respecting who the other person is. I took this woman for granted, I let her feel unloved even though I love her with all my heart. I let my selfish ways, my lazy attitude, my bossy demeanor and my lack of acceptance of responsibility diminish our relationship. I pray that these behaviors can be changed on my part, that Sarah can truly know how sorry I am for hurting her over these past years and how much I truly truly love her.

Amen

Lord, please bless David and Sarah. Reunite them to be bonded in a sacramental marriage for their good and the good of their children. I pray that you heal the wounds they may have caused one other and grant them your peace. Amen.

God, please help David and Sarah. Our Father, who art in heaven… Dear Mary, my mother and queen, please pray for David and Sarah. Hail Mary, full of grace…

I read your thread and I am in a very similar situation. My husband has left and I have sinned as well. I am going to reconciliation tomorrow to confess my sins and pray to be reunited with my spouse. I’m not sure why we hurt the ones we love the most. I am praying for you to be reunited and will include you in my Novena. God Bless you and your family.
Kristen

Father, you know the need here with this family. Bless the relationship between David and Sarah. Bring them close to you Father and heal their family. I pray this in Jesus name…AMEN

St Therese of Lisieux, may you and your family pray for these people to become a holy family, Anne

A beautiful and very humble prayer. Keeping all your intentions in daily prayer…

Praying

Praying for you both…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.