Prayer for daughter traveling to visit

My daughter is coming to see me for Christmas but we're about to get blasted with a huge snow storm. Her plane is on the first leg now; please pray that all goes well, and that she can get here safely!

I'll probably be more or less 'off' until she leaves at the end of December so a Merry Christmas to you all, and prayers that all of you and your loved ones will be happy, healthy and holy for this blessed season and always.

Praying that your daughter has a safe journey and that you all have a very Happy, Holy and Peaceful Christmas.

I will keep your family in my prayers, friend. Merry and Blessed Christmas.

Prayers for your daughter’s saftey.

I am praying for your daughter’s safe travels and a blessed Christmas for you.

Dear Lord,

I lift this dear one up in prayer for safe travel. May she arrive safely. Please Lord put a hedge of protection around her. Lord, please bless this family's Christmas.

Thank you for prayer, Lord. Thank you for dear friends on this blessed Catholic Forum. It is a blessing to pray for these good folks.Thank you God for your goodness, and mercy. Thank you for your Precious Mother Mary. How special our Lady is. Thank you precious Jesus for being our Savior, Amen.

Dear Lord, please grant Tantum ergo's daughter a safe flight with no problems or delays. May she and her family have a blessed Christmas and experience deep peace and joy in being together as a family again. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Thank you so much, dear friends, for your prayers. Barely 10 minutes after she arrived safely with me, it began to snow–and wow is it piling up! (Somebody remind me again that I moved to Virginia to get away from Vermont’s snowy winters). She’s sleeping now after a rough flight and I think I’ll be turning in myself soon. We’ve got lots of Christmas decorating and cookie making to do tomorrow! (Even a Christmas tree but for heaven’s sake keep that SSSHH quiet --the anti-Christmas tree posters have hijacked enough threads this year).

Thank you again, and may all of you have your families safe, sound, and filled with God’s grace this Christmas and always.

Thank you God for the safe arrival of Tantum ergo’s daughter. I pray they will enjoy all the special prepartaions of the Christmas season. Your arrival. Oh God, thank you for your tender mercies, your goodness, your love, your protection.

Thank you Holy Mother for watching over this dear soul and your prayers.

Lord, I pray all rested well and are ready to enjoy each other’s company while getting ready for Christmas.

Merry Christmas to each of you. Sambfive

Praying that she makes it safely to your home and that you have a wonderful Christmas together …

Hail Mary
full of grace
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.