Prayer for dependable transportation

Please pray that our family will be able to acquire a dependable vehicle that is within our means… I totaled our car in an accident last week.:o

Thank you.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord God, please Bless this family with a clarity of Your Will for them. Forgive this person for their transgression, and allow them to not despair for You are ever-merciful Lord God. Allow not their family to bring upon them undue or further guilt brought on by their action. If You so Will it, Lord, allow them to find a vehicle soon. Thank you, Lord God. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

First, grlfreedy, I am offering prayers in thanks with ALL MY HEART that you are safe.
:dancing:

Sweet and humble Jesus, you entered Jerusalem on a donkey, a very reliable means for the time! And so we ask you for the requisite horsepower to get grlfreedy where she needs to go. Let their finances be budgeted well, and let the vehicle not be a lemon. We ask this of the Father in the name of Christ our Lord, Amen.

Lord please fulfil this family’s need for a dependable, affordable vehicle.
Thank You for keeping our friend safe.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

thank you all so much for your prayers! Praise and Thanksgiving to our Loving Lord for seeing my daughter and I through the accident with only minor injuries! I know this seemed like a petty thing to pray for but we are now depending on a 1989 Chevy pick up for a family of four. Only some of the seat belts work, so even when we cram in three of us, someone doesn’t have a seatbelt. Again, Praise and Thanksgiving that we even have the Truck!! I really am thankful for all of my blessings, but I know what prayer can accomplish. Thank you all again for your prayers. I really feel I have found a loving home on this forum!

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

closed #10

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.