Prayer for Diana

My friend Diana has an illness called myasthenia gravis, which makes her very weak and keeps her from talking where you can understand her. she has a problem eating and breathing,
the illness is an illness involving the transfer of impulses throught the nervous system that causes weaking of the muscles.
Please pray with me to help her with this illness as she is a very sweet loving person with a great heart filled with kindness towards all.
thank you my friends and may god be with you all

Wow … Here I was, just thinking of the song “Don’t Let the Sun Go Down on Me” … (like right now) and all of a sudden I see a post by someone called “setting sun”!

You most certainly have my prayers for Diana,
in particular for her healing.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

okee dokey praying

:(:(:frowning:

Lord, we bring Diana before you today. You know her condition and her needs. We ask healing and relief from this condition.

St. Raphael, pray for Diana

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Our Father who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy name Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven,
Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive
us our trespasses as we forgive those
who trespass against us, and lead us not in temptation
but deliver us from evil,

Amen.

I pray that your friend Diane gets well soon.

God bless :byzsoc:

David

I pray that the Lord will heal Diana

Thank you so very much for your prayers may god bless each and every one of you!!

I will remember you and Diana in my prayers today.

Lord, please heal Diana in accordance with your holy and perfect will. Grant her the strength, courage and peace she needs to carry her cross lovingly and patiently, and help her to persevere in a state of grace. Thnak you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee!

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

I have remembered Diana in my Divine Mercy Chaplet devotions. May God bless her and keep her close to Him always. Amen.

thank you so very much for your prayers, may god bless each and every one of you even those that do not post.
i know with god all things are possible,
almighty father in heaven, i pry to thee with my heart open to you and with heart full of love for you father,
i ask you to help my friend with her illness and forgive her of her sins of pride. help her to come to you in a stronger way and in a way that will give her peace and let her feel the love youhave for your children,
father i pray to you asking for the intercession of the virgin mother mary that she pleads her case to you as only a mother could do.
please help her, heal her affliction and forgive her of her sins,
in the mother mary i pray to you
in the name of the son of god and savior of man i pray to you
in the name of all the saints i pray to you and i pray with my love for you and her.
amen

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Amen.

Continuing prayers
for Diana’s healing …

:signofcross:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.