Prayer for discernment

Lord Jesus I ask you to help me discern in my job - if it right for me to be here - and guide me alon the way - which seems to be strewn with disception.

Please help !
Thank you

Seeking God’s will

Our God, You see me anxious about discerning the right course, and then my subsequent doubts. I fear that if I misconstrue Your will, someone may be denied what You would delight to give through me. Bless them, supplying what my selfishness or confusion denies them.

I trust that whatever good I honestly attempt will be guided and transformed by You, regardless of my obvious failures. Perhaps when I die, I may discover that my present life hides the overflowing richness of Your love embracing others through my efforts and prayers.

Accept my gift of myself to You. Temper my faith and faithfulness in Your love within the events of my life. Burn away my sinfulness and apathy through daily responsibility and prayer. Heal my confusion and stress. Let everything for which You created me, be completely fulfilled. Worship and delight Yourself in my life.

You will be in my prayers.

Praying for your intention …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

I am praying for you.

Praying hard.

Lord, may your will be made clear to Shalom103 and may he/she respond to it faithfully. Keep Shalom103 safe and far away from the worlds deceptions and always close to your heart. May Shalom103 never be deceived by the world and always know how to respond to your will. Grant Shalom103 a good spiritual director who can help him/her to discern difficult things that are both spiritual and temporal. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

closed #8

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.