Prayer for faithful departed Aunt who died this morning

Request prayer for my Aunt Lina who just died this morning. :signofcross:She was ill for a long time and was 89. May she rest in peace in God’s kingdom.

Eternal rest grant unto Lina, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her. May the soul of Lina, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.

Eternal rest grant unto Lina, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her. May the soul of Lina, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.

Lord please comfort and bless this family.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

AMEN

Lord please comfort and bless this family.

+JMJTJ+

I am sorry for your loss.

You and your loved ones will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
and Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God
Pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death
Amen

RIP

[ATTACH]3734[/ATTACH]

Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood Of Thy Divine Son, JESUS, in union with the Masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the Universal Church, those in my own home and within my own family. Amen."

May your aunt rest in peace. praying for her.

:harp: :byzsoc: :gopray2:

[ATTACH]3735[/ATTACH]

Praying!

Thanks be to God and to your prayers… Amen!

Eternal rest grant unto her O Lord and let perpetual light shine upon her, may she rest in peace. Amen
grandma glor

I remember when my mom died her face looks beautiful. Seems there was no sign of sickness, pain, sufferings all of them gone. There is peace from the look of my mom’s face and I hear it from lots of people who pay their last respect. Is 35:10 “Those whom the LORD has ransomed will return and enter Zion singing, crowned with everlasting joy; They will meet with joy and gladness, sorrow and mourning will flee”.

Rev 21:4 “He will wipe every tear from their eyes, and there shall be no more death or mourning, wailing or pain, (for) the old order has passed away.”

I see it again. Tonight I see the beautiful face of my Aunt. I read sometime ago you will see from the people who died from the look of their face where they are going… May my Aunt rest in peace with God’s blessing in his kingdom. Amen!

**Eternal rest grant unto her O Lord and let perpetual light shine upon her. May her soul and the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen

Eternal Father, I offer you the body and blood, soul and divinity of your dearly beloved son, Our Lord Jesus Christ, in atonement for her sins and those of the whole world. For the sake of his sorrowful passion, have mercy on her and on the whole world. Amen**

I am sorry for your loss. May God be with you and your family during this time.

O God, the Creator and Redeemer of all the faithful, grant to the souls of Thy servants departed the remission of their sins, that, through pious supplications, they may obtain the pardon which they have always desired. Who livest and reignest with God the Father, in the unity of the Holy Ghost, world without end.
Amen.

I’m sorry for your loss and I’ll keep you and your family in my prayers.

[ATTACH]3756[/ATTACH]

Will offer a Divine Mercy Chaplet for her eternal repose.

Father of infinite mercy, take Lina into Your loving arms and cradle her in Heavenly joy throughout eternity. May her only tears be tears of joy! Father, comfort her loved ones in this time of sorrow. Graciously remind them that they live, not for this life, but for the next, where they hope to see You face to face. May all who knew her continue to pray, if not for Lina, then for the conversion of other family members who are lacking in faith. We ask this through Christ, our Lord, Who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever. Amen! Alleluia!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.