Prayer for Finacial Assistance and Stronger Marriage

Dear St. Jude-I ask you for assistance in overcoming the financial issues that our family faces. I pray that along with this our marriage becomes stronger and our family closer. In the name of Jesus I pray. Amen

Praying for you.

Praying for your marriage and financial situation…

***+JMJTJ+

Your intentions will be in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

God bless you +

LORD Jesus
Heal UR Children.

Will be praying for you and your family.:signofcross:

Prayers promised

I want to thank everyone for your wonderful support and prayers. My husband was offered a new position which is much better for our needs. Unfortunately, a few days later, I was laid off from my job, which has set us back again. I have faith that with prayer and a positive attitude, good things can and will come our way. Thank you all again for keeping us in your prayers, I will do the same for you. Have a wonderful day!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Father, in the name of Jesus please hear the urgent prayers of this family for deeper relationship and for financial help

Father, please listen to the prayers of this family. Please grant them financial strength and a deeper relationship with you and them in return. Amen.

Praying for your success!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.