Prayer for finances

Please pray. My company has 6 diagnostic labs across the US. We just found out that one of them is being eliminated, due to cost effectiveness strategies. It is not my Lab, thank God. My Boss doesn’t think that ours will be affected, but that anything could happen. Please pray, that I may not lose my job w/ benefits,( needed for my wife ) and that those who have would find new jobs quickly.

Please know that my prayers are with you and with everyone involved in the downsizing.

Hail Mary, full of Grace
The Lord is with you
Blessed are you amongst women
And Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for our sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
Amen

Praying for you and your company.

God bless,
Ut

Everyone involved has my prayers

Heavenly Father, thank you for sparing traillius from losing his job. Please continue to protect him.

Merciful Father, comfort those who did lose their job. Aid them in their search for new employment. Let them see this as an opportunity to find new ways to serve Your Kingdom and to glorify Your Name.

In Jesus’ name we pray. Our Father…

Amen.

Please continue to bles and protect him; and please give strength, well-being and success for his wife.

Prayers promised that Gods will and guidance be accomplished.

Praying!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.