Prayer for financial stability for Catholic Answers

Lord God, please bless your Catholic Answers website and all Catholic Answers’ various facilities and ministries. Bless them in all they do and please lift them out of the financial struggle they are enduring. Please inspire many to donate money to them and through the grace of the Holy Spirit, preserve Catholic Answers and cause it to continue to thrive.

In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Please pray, holy Mother, for Catholic Answers and all who come here. Amen.

Saints in Heaven, please pray with us.

All glory be to God, to whom we lift these petitions. Amen.

LORD BRING FINANCIAL SUCCESS and STABILITY TO OUR Catholic answers and forums website . LORD WE NEED YOUR BLESSING UPON OUR CATHOLIC ANSWERS WEBSITE .I thank you LORD for your blessing. , in the name of Jesus, amen . Everyone keep in prayer for this , John

My prayers are with CAF. I pray that we will be able to continue this blessed site.

Our Father …
Hail Mary …
Glory Be …

Rosary also.

Blessings,

Hail Mary, Full of Grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Please pray for Catholic Answers and lift it out of financial turmoil, most sweet mother. Amen.

Lord, please swiftly bring finances to Catholic Answers.

Blessed Mother, please pray for them. Queen of Heaven, the Lord is with thee. Please pour outthe resources of Heaven upon this website. Inspire people to give and hold this place up. Amen.

In my prayers.

This website has taught me a lot about a lot, and I will definitely keep it in my prayers.

~~ God Bless.

Praying. I love this website, it’s my favorite!

Hail Mary, Full of Grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Please pray for the financial security of Catholic Answers. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.