Prayer for foster mother

:smiley: I am a foster mother.:smiley: I love the job very much, however I have heard the news I was dreading to hear today.:frowning: My foster son who is almost 9 and mentally retarded is going to go back home in about 6 months or so. Unfortunatly it’s one of those situations where the judge says go back home even though there are still major problems that are unaddressed.:crying: I know that as a foster parent it is my job to help reunify the parent and child. I am trying to remember that, but it is very hard. He came to me as a severe behavior problemed child now his bad behaviors are gone and he is doing wonderful. I just worry that he will go back home and all that we’ve done to help him will go out the window. So I am asking for two sets of prayers here. First and most important is that NO MATTER where this child ends up going or staying that he will be okay and that God will remain in his life. The second is for myself that I can let all my worries and concerns go to God where they need to be and that I can be positive with the transition from my home to his mother’s house, if all goes according to plan.:thumbsup:

Thank you very much!!!:slight_smile:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
AMEN

Praying for you and the precious little boy you obviously love so much. May God take care of you both, no matter what.
:hug1:

LORD Jesus
heal Ur Children .

***+JMJTJ+

Your intentions will be in my prayers.***
May God’s will be done.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

God bless you +

I am praying for your intentions.

Jesus please comfort this wonderful woman, and address all her concerns for this boy. Please take him into Your greatest care and ensure his mental, emotional and spiritual well-being always

Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.