Prayer for Fr. Benedict Groeschel

Father reported tonight, Sunday March 29, 2009, that he had a stroke last week and is improving. He has obvious problems with words but is continuing his work on his show “Sunday Night Live” on EWTN. We need Fr. Groeschel on TV to guide others to the light of truth as he did me, leading me to be confirmed into the Catholic Church last year. Please pray for his continued improvement and for his ministry. Thank you all.

For Fr. Benedict Groeschel’s continued recovery, health and strength-

Our Father
Hail Mary
Glory Be

Eternal Father we thank You for the good work that Fr. Benedict Groeschel has done to lead souls to You and to the Catholic faith. We ask You to help him to recover and be able to continue his apostolate, and in time, to pass his torch to another. Please let this time be a period of special graces for him.

God bless you for asking our prayers for him.

Praying for the health of Fr. Groeschel.

Praying for Fr Groeschel to heal quickly…He is amazing, just love him so much. :o Thank for sharing this.

Holding Fr. Groeschel in my prayers.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Dear Lord, one of my favorite priests is Fr. Groeschel and I love learning from him very much. Help him with a speedy recovery, and may he be fully recovered. Help him with his speech so he can continue hosting his program free of any discomfort. Bless him in a special way this night and let him know how much he is loved by all of us. May he find comfort in the suffering Jesus who won for us our salvation through that very same suffering. I ask this in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Praying for Father.

Thank you for posting this…I just love him. I know that Fr Apostele sat in for him last week, and I missed his program tonight I was at confession

I will certainly pray for him. May God spare him and restore his health…We need him desperately

He had a stroke last week and is on t.v. already tonight, that man of God is already amazing, but this is truly awesome, he and Mother Angelica are some of the living Saints among us, I’m thinking.

We already pray for them daily and will continue when praying our Rosary and Chaplet of Divine Mercy.

Dear Lord, we need people like them with us. Heal them please and allow them to continue to speak your truth to us, in Jesus’ name we pray.

Our Father who art in heaven, Hallowed be Thy name, Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee, Blessed art Thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

Praying for him. I think he is a fantastic man.

prayer said for Fr.
Our Father
Hail Mary
Glory Be. Amen
:gopray2::highprayer::highprayer::highprayer::crossrc:

Praying for Fr. Groeschel.

I just finished watching him. He did pretty well…continued prayers for him. I watched last week and just by Fr. Apostoli’s explanation (or lack of) why he was there I figured something serious had happened! My daily prayers have included him!

I heard him last night on the show too. This man is such an inspiration for me.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death. Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

I’m praying for him during the office.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.