Prayer for God's people

Heavenly Father, where in connection with CAF, anyone seeks in secret to undermine faith of unsuspecting Catholics in Your Church and in Your divine Son, and in the gospels, I ask Your Holy Spirit to protect Your people from falsehood and deceit, and to fill them with the redemptive grace of Jesus, deep faith in Your Word and in the Church that Jesus bequeathed us.

Before His ascension, Jesus said, **“All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Go therefore, make disciples of all the nations; baptise them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teach them to observe all the commands I gave you. And know that I am with you always, yes even to the end of time.” [Matthew 28:17-20]
“Have nothing to do with the pointless philosophical discussions and antagonistic beliefs of the ‘knowledge’ which is not knowledge at all; by adopting this, some have gone right away from the faith. Grace be with you.”
[1 Timothy 6 20-21]

Amen.

Holy Spirit, may Your truth be a shield that protects every child in Your little flock. Open the ears of Your people, that when they speak they speak truth and when they listen they hear what is the truth. Let not one of these little sheep go astray. Mary, pray with us. Amen. :harp:

i’ll put that in my prayers for sure!

Amen

Amen

Amen!

Adding my prayers to this. Amen!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.