Prayer for God's Will...for an unborn child

Please send your prayers up for my brother Mario and his unborn child. His SO went in for an ultrasound today and they found a mass either on/near the baby. They go back for another US next week. Please pray this child is healthy and that whatever happens is God’s Will
Blessings,
Melissa

Father we commend the safety of this little baby and mother into Your loving care. Please have compassion on this family and relieve their anxiety. Let Your blessing be upon them and Mario’s baby, as they place their trust in You.
Thank You, Father.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Thank you both for your prayers…Melissa

Father please may this unborn child be safe.We trust in Your will Lord and pray You heal this baby if there are any complications but we pray this baby is born safe and healthy into this world
Amen

Lord, I pray for the health of Mario’s unborn child. May the baby grow healthily in his mother’s womb and may the mother have a safe delivery. I pray that this child be delivered from all harm and be protected in his mother’s womb. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Father we commend the safety of this little baby and mother into Your loving care. Please have compassion on this family and relieve their anxiety. Let Your blessing be upon them and Mario’s baby, as they place their trust in You.
Thank You, Father.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Praying…

Father
bless Mario’s baby and protect this child from harm.May the baby be born into the world safely and may the baby be healthy.Please may the Ultrsound next week allay their fears and the medical professionals be guided by You to bring this baby safely to full term.
We ask this through Jesus Christ our Lord Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.