Prayer for good health

pls help me pray for good health. i am a believer, but i am a bit troubled because someone predicted that i’ll be sick early next year. i don’t believe him. but like a bad curse, i am blocking it with prayers! thanks a lot and may God Bless us all with good health and peace of mind.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Lord, I pray that mom of two pays no heed to foolish predictions that are not founded in anything real. I pray that she breaks free of all superstitious thinking and finds peace in knowing that you will not send anything her way that is not for her own benefit. There is no way a person could know your future unless they consorted with demonic spirits and even in that case the evil spirits lie. They are evil and so is any prediction coming from another about bad health-to-be, unless that person is a doctor. Please keep mom of two away from people who say bad things to her. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.