Prayer for grace against impurity

I have struggled for sometime with entertaining impure thoughts and actions. I will do well for a some time but fail once again. I have trouble forgiving myself everytime I fall.

I ask for prayers that I may have the grace to accept forgiveness, forgive myself, and stop committing that sin

thank you

a prayer with Ecclesiastical Approval.

I posted this more than 2 years ago, and I’d like to recommend you to use this. The Immaculate Heart of Mary is so so pure. Invite Her Heart to be near yours.

O, Immaculate Heart of Mary refuge of sinners, I beg of you by the infinite merits of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, and by the graces God has granted to you since your Immaculate Conception, the grace of never going astray again. Mother, keep me, a sinner, constantly bathed in the light of your Immaculate Heart.

O, Immaculate Heart of Mary, in union with all my brothers and sisters throughout the world, I freely consecrate myself to your Heart, Immaculate and pure. Please accept this personal consecration as an act of reparation and for the conversion of sinners.

O, Immaculate Heart of Mary, I love you! And I wait patiently for the day that your Immaculate Heart will triumph.

I humbly lay my soul in the light of your purity! Immaculate Heart of Mary, be my refuge, and the way to the eternal light of Jesus, our God. Amen!

Welcome to the Forums!

Will pray for you and ask the Lord and our Lady to help you with the impurity struggles…

Jesus please hear and grant this heartfelt prayer/
Praise to God for the times you succeed. God grant the grace to continue trying. God grant you peace:)

**[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][FONT=Georgia][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][FONT=Georgia]†JMJTJ†

Your intentions will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you †*[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

[/FONT]

I have a prayer that I say that has helped me through tempations. **** O God, come to my assistance.*O Lord, make haste to help me. Glory to the Father and the son and the Holy Spirt. As always before, so now and ever more. Amen Alleluia! Christ’ Peace

LORD Jesus
Help Ur Son

Continued prayers…

Praying for you…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.