Prayer for grace

O my Jesus, I beg You for the graces to do Your Will. Please grant me the grace I need to stick to my relationship plan: that, if I am not married by the end of this year, I will cut off the relationship. But not my will, but Yours be done! Thank You, Jesus.

Eucharisted, tomorrow is September 1! That’s only four months to the end of the year. Most parishes will not allow you to set a date without six months advance notice. And many girls love being a June bride! :wink: What’s the hurry? :confused:

Bear in mind that in a relationship it is the will to love that matters most. Both parties should understand this fact in order to work. And of course, both parties must surrender to the fact that both cannot do anything without God’s graces through Christ.

Amen to your prayer.

God will give you love according to the plan He has for you. How often I have wanted things right this minute…but God’s plan was different for me…and you know what? God’s plan always worked out a little better than what I thought I needed. Know you are loved and not just by God (always place HIM first in your life) but by all of us here at the Forum. I promise prayers. Diane

Thy will be done!

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come,
Thy will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying.

Amen!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.