Prayer for guidance and an income

Dear Friends, Please pray for me that I will be able to get published as the writer God intended me to be…I mean regularly…we were in an accident several years ago which left my husband and myself disabled. We have 10 children (whom we are unable to take care of properly) We were nurses before the accident, but now unemployed. We applied for social security disability…they gave it to my husband but not me because I was 4 years younger! And the amount of the income didn’t come close to meeting our needs. We lost our home of more than 20 years and are a burden to our oldest son living with him and the youngest children (who are still school age at this time there are 4) live with us in their brother’s home. I get soooooooooo discouraged because now there are all kinds of programs the government is offering to help people who are losing their jobs due to the economy yet there was nothing to help us when we were losing our home due to loss of jobs. I have had a few things published in the past and if I could work on writing now because I have more time on my hands maybe I could once again establish an income for our family. But it’s like I’m terrified to write…or I’m afraid to fail. I go to mass almost daily. I pray for God to help me and my husband be strong enough to suffer well as circumstances have went from bad to worse. And it seems like no good end is in sight. So, please pray with me and for me that His Holy Spirit will guide me towards a path of publication so we can once more earn a living to take care of our family’s needs and our increasing medical needs. Thank-you in advance. All praise, glory and honor to the Eucharist Heart of Jesus! Pray for us O Mary mother of Jesus and thank-you for all that you suffered in bringing Jesus to us. Also thank-you for the perfect example you have set for all women. Bring me Holy Boldness that I may in some little way spread the wonders of what God has done for me through inspiration from the Holy Spirit in my writing! Amen Alleluia!

my heart goes out to you as an artist and and as a follow of Christ… I pray that you will be lifted up…

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Sorru for that His Handmaid.

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

You deserve our prayers. First for your devotion. Second for having and raising 10 children.
Third for the self-responsibility you have assigned to yourself. I am not a writer but I have enough experience to know that successful writers write like it is a daily job. They put in 8 to 10 hours writing each weekday. It’s “work” and more “work.” The range of subject matter ranges from technical how-to-it to fiction. Seems most successful writers write about what they know best. Plus they never accept failure from publishers. They merely submit to another. Optimism seems to be their watchword.
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
on your own intelligence rely not;
In all your ways be mindful of him,
and make straight your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6.

Prayer to Our Lady, Mother of Mercy

Blessed Virgin Mary, who can worthily repay you with praise and thanks for having rescued a fallen world by your generous consent! Receive our gratitude, and by your prayers obtain the pardon of our sins. Take our prayers into the sanctuary of heaven and enable them to make our peace with God.

Holy Mary, help the miserable, strengthen the discouraged, comfort the sorrowful, pray for your people, plead for the clergy, intercede for all women consecrated to God. May all who venerate you feel now your help and protection. Be ready to help us when we pray, and bring back to us the answers to our prayers. Make it your continual concern to pray for the people of God, foryou were blessed by God and were made worthy to bear the Redeemer of the world, who lives and reigns forever. Amen.

Saint Augustine of Hippo 

For all your needs

I believe in God, the Father Almighty,
Creator of heaven and earth; and in Jesus
Christ, His only Son, our Lord: Who was
conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the
Virgin Mary; suffered under Pontius
Pilate, was crucified, died and was buried.
He descended into hell; the third day He
rose again from the dead; He ascended
into heaven, is seated at the right hand of
God the Father Almighty; from thence He
shall come to judge the living and the
dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the
Holy Catholic Church, the communion of
Saints, the forgiveness of sins, the
resurrection of the body, and life
everlasting. Amen.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
Amen.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.