Prayer for Haiti mothers and children

Please help me pray for the poor families in Haiti who are suffering from hungry on a daily basis. So many are forced to feed their children cookies made from dirt (nearly 100% dirt). It pains the mothers, but this is their only choice. In fact, paying for the dirt (they believe this dirt is healthier than others and they cannot pay for even rice) is already emptying their pockets. Please pray that the world do not just wait for storms or celebrities, but to open their eyes and hearts --no matter how overwhelming it may feel-- to do what they can for these poor suffering families. Please do not endanger yourself or hurt yourself but pray and spread the message to your friends and family so that together, through prayer and love, the peoples of the world can open their eyes, hearts, and share.

peace to those in need

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Our Father Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name;
Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying hard for these poor souls.

As a mother myself seeing this on tv or hearing about this tears me apart inside, poor poor people, my prayers are with them.

Jesus have pity on these little ones and awaken the world to the needs of these poor families.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come,
Thy will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.