Prayer for healing

Can you guys say some prayers for health? I have had some chest pains this afternoon / tonight and though it’s probably just muscular in the breastplate area, it hurts when I move to certain angles… I have a bit of a heart-complication history so get very nervy when I get strange pains, so I just need some prayers for it to go away, not be serious and to for me to be calm about it. (Bit of an unnecessary panic polly) …

Thanks so much, I am calling upon the intercession of St. Raphael, angel of health. :slight_smile:

God bless you all.

Jess

Praying for your health.

Praying for you…please don’t ignore it if there’s any chance it’s your heart…

Praying. Recommend you see a doctor right away. Chest pains should not be ignored.

Praying! I see others have urged you to seek medical help: I agree with them!

Praying for you.
Please take everyone’s advise and go see a doctor.

Dear Jesus,

Please touch GodsPrincess chest with your healing hand. Help her get the medical attention that she needs at this time so that she will know exactly what the problem is and get it treated. Relieve her of any anxiety.

Hail Mary
Full of Grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Thanks so much wonderful people :slight_smile:
I will make an appointment to see my dr tomorrow, it’s not affecting my breathing or anything like that. I will be okay, I think I have just strained a muscle but I will double check to be on the safe side.

God bless you guys
Jess

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.