Prayer for Health

I ask for prayers as my health is quite bad right now. Around August 29 at around 11:45pm I woke up and was trying to yawn and catch my breath, and after a few minutes of not being able to do so felt light headed and weak. i asked to be rushed to emergency and my blood pressure was 140/100, and climbed up to 170/100. Even after a series of medicine given my blood pressure remained high (at around 160/100), and I was admitted for further observation. i got discharged a day afterwards (August 30), and was given some medicine for maintenance. My bp went to as low as 115/70, and my doctor thought it would be good to lower the dosage for my hypertension. Last night that feeling of catching my breath and light headedness returned, and my bp soared again to 140/100 and as much as 170/100; I feel a bit better now, though my bp is still in the range of 140/100-155/100, so i ask for your prayers that this might be controlled and go back to normal, or as near normal as possible.

Good Morning!
I will keep you in my prayers at morning Mass.
Kathy

***+JMJTJ+

You will be in my prayers for your healing.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

My prayers are with you!! Make sure that you continue to see a doctor regularly until this problem is under control. It takes quite a bit of medication changes to get it right…
God Bless,
Pam

My prayers are with you today.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Will remember you in my prayers, and your doctors/nurses as well.

St. Raphael,
Archangel of healing.
Be with our friend and intercede for him before the throne of God.

Thank you to all those who prayed for me–I feel better today, though of course it will take awhile before it will be under control. Please continue to pray for me.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.