Prayer for health.

I'v been sick for a few days now, and I might get sicker. I ask for prayer that I may be healed, and, at least, strengthened. I also ask prayers that my family may not get sick either.

May our Lord heal you in accordance with his holy will. May our Lady ease your sufferings.

Hail Mary...

Amen.

Praying God Bless

God bless you for your loving concern for your family,
and may God bless you, soul, mind, and body as you endure and recover from your sickness and discomfort.

Dear Jesus, Divine Physician and Healer of the sick, we turn to you in this time of illness. O dearest comforter of the troubled, alleviate our worry and sorrow with your gentle love, and grant us the grace and strength to accept this burden. Dear God, we place our worries in your hands. We place our sick under your care and humbly ask that you restore your servant to health again. Above all, grant us the grace to acknowledge your will and know that whatever you do, you do for the love of us. Amen.

O ever-Immaculate Virgin, Mother of Mercy, health of the sick, refuge of sinners, comforter of the afflicted, you know my wants, my troubles, my sufferings; look with mercy on me.

By appearing in the Grotto of Lourdes, you were pleased to make it a privileged sanctuary, whence you dispense your favors; and already many sufferers have obtained the cure of their infirmities, both spiritual and corporal.

I come, therefore, with complete confidence to implore your maternal intercession.

Obtain, O loving Mother, the granting of my requests. Through gratitude for your favors,
I will endeavor to imitate your virtues, that I may one day share your glory. Amen.

:crossrc:

I pray that God Bless you with healing and greath health

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women, and
Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary Mother of God,
Pray for us Sinners, now and at the our of death. Amen

Keep your head up, Believe Miracles do happen, God Bless you:)

Hail, holy Queen, Mother of mercy,
our life, our sweetness, and our hope.
To you we cry, poor banished children of Eve,
to you we send up our sighs,
mourning and weeping in this valley of tears.
Turn, then, most gracious advocate,
your eyes of mercy toward us,
and after this our exile,
show us the blessed fruit of your womb, Jesus
O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.