Prayer for help to sell

Please pray to our Lord Jesus Christ to grant me the grace that someone will buy my computers/equipment & goods enough for me to buy a vehicle for my daughters in their schooling for their safety because I am always away and my wife is also working. This is necessary for the reason that I have already lost a son last year, he passed away, so I have to put my daughters to safety from the streets waiting for public vehicle at night or anytime. Amen.

I’m very sorry for your loss of your son, a lifetime grief.
I understand to desire to sell what you have to provide for your children. I try to figure what I can sell to help one of my sons but don’t have much to sell…as clearly you don’t or you wouldn’t be selling your computers.
Lord Jesus please help this ad to obtain the mone he requires doe his daughters’ protection, and indeed, please give them protection from all harm.

Thank you so much for your prayers my brothers and sisters in Christ and I pray that God may grant your everyday prayers for you are loving, helpful and generous people who pray for the needs of other people daily. I earnestly and humbly pray that God grants each of you the strength and guidance to continue to love and share. That God will help you and your families in your everyday needs. That God protect your body and soul from danger and harm. That God showers each of you his mercy and graces each day. Thank you so much Oh God for these wonderful and generous people. Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying hard.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord, please help Leetoy sell his computer equipment so he can buy a new car for his daughters’ safety. Please find him a buyer and bless Leetoy with a good deal on a new car. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.