Prayer for help

Hi, my name is Brian. for several months now ive begining a spirtual journey. im starting to go to church more often and really opening up to God. ive made several mistakes and have fallen and have gone to confession. ive only gone to confession twice this year, its still very new to me. im only 20. i grew up not going to church, but i was confirmed years ago. I really really wan to make God the centr of my life and I want to sucseed. i Believe that God is the oly source of happiness. som eof the things i struggle with most in my life, is lieing, impure thoughts, and masturbation. thoughs 3 things seem to be the hardest for me to control. im sad that i cant stop falling. i need everyones prayers to help me stop this stuggle. sometimes when i manage to have control of my self, i say to satan " leave me alone im not going to listen to you i only want to listen to God" o rsomething along thoughs lines. and its actualy worked and helped me..but only a small bit. lately ive been going to RCIA with my friend whome is converting to catholicism, and ive learnd so much , more here than in catachistem, and i think thats because wheni was little all i wanted was to get out and be done with it, it dident really matter to me as much as it does now. i regret it so much. please pray that ill stop sining thease things. i would like, and love to eliminate total mortal sin from my life completely. im sincearly trying on all 3 of thease on not to do any of them. but when youve grown up all your life for so long....its hard to change. please pray for me.

also, for 17 months ive been really sad and depressed and i pray everyday, day and niht and sometime through out the day that my friend Sarah will be my friend again in person. this is somebody whome i Love with all my heart. ive driven many of my friens away because ive held on to this girl. this girl is special to me because SHE is the one who started to teach me about God. i lost her because i became slefish and i wouldent give her space and i stressed her out. ive never been more sorry for anything in my life, as far as friends go. i miss her so much. i know she still cares about me, she still reads my emails, dosent respond all the time, but she still reads them. i know she askes about me from time to time to my other friends. i miss sarah, i love her so much and i beg God everyday to help me get her back as my friend. its a long story and i dont expect everyone to undestand, but i really need her back. i feel incomplete. and im very depressed. pelase pray that my friendship with sarah will soon start to heal its self and that one day in the future we will be friends again. amen.

pleae pray that God will forgive me from all the sins that ive done, that im not even aware of. this is one thing that bothers me with confession because i know ive sined and i dont even realise it and if i dont even know that some thigns i do could be sin i dont ask for forgiveness because of my ignorence. please help pray for me. i have an infinete amount of qustions and i know each one has an answer, please help me find ways to get them answerd :-) amen.

I will pray for you! :gopray:

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Coral,

Sounds like you are on the right track. We all have our weaknesses, but taking them to God through the Sacraments and prayer are great sources of help.

I will keep your intentions in my prayers…

Praying for you Brian ...

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying hard for you.

thank you :-)

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it as it is in heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive
those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be world without end.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.