Prayer for hubby

My hubby is going to be a stem cell donor for his brother next tuesday.

He just started giving himself 4 shots a day to prepare for the extraction of stem cells.

What I am worried about is that my daughter has a bad cold and my hubby CANNOT get sick!!

If he gets sick the transplant cannot happen.:frowning: My BIL is going through some horrible procedures as we speak and I would hate to see him go through all of this and then cant get the transplant.

Please pray that my hubby stays healthy even if it means staying at a hotel till Tuesday.

Thank you and God Bless

Pray Psalm 91 over your family! My prayers to God our heavenly Father are for you and yours!
Love,
Simon

Just got done prayin for ya!

Do you have any relatives nearby that he can stay with until then? It would be good for him to stay away for the next few days just to be sure, although it would be nice to not have to pay for a hotel room.

God Bless ya, AFH:thumbsup:

Psalm 91 (King James Version)
King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Psalm 91
1He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

2I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

3Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

4He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

5Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

6Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

7A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

8Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

9Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;

10There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

11For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

12They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

13Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

14Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

15He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him

Praying for your husband’s physical and spiritual health. :gopray:

:signofcross: Praying!

:signofcross: :gopray2:

GOOD ADVICE! Also – get your daughter (or your husband) out of the house – if it’s not already too late.

I’ll put a note on my calendar to offer Tuesday’s Mass for your BIL & Husband.

I hope your husband stays well away from illness. :slight_smile:

I’m praying for him now.

I shall offer a prayer or a Novena for you husband. What’s his name? First name.

May good health overshadow your husband in this important time, for him, you, and your family. Amen.

:harp:

Praying for your husband…

Sheesh ALLFORHIM, this is the second day in a row I’m praying for your husband. :smiley: Seriously, if it be God’s will, may he be healthy for this transplant and his brother recover from his illness. May they both experience the Peace of Christ. Amen

(I also added a Hail Mary so they might find the motherly comfort only she can give.) *Inside jokes between ALL and I.

prayers for all your family - keep us posted!

Pat and my BIL is Steve

Thanks

Thank you to All of you.

I spoke with the nurse today and she said the shots he has to give himself will boost his immune system so all should be ok. We are taking extra precautions to keep him away from our daughter. She is 14 so she is old enough to know how serious this is.:thumbsup:

I will let you know how things go:D

God Bless all of you

AMEN!!

God hears our cries, however we frame them but He calls us all by name, and I like to do that, too! Thanks AFH.

Well you know the old saying when it rains it pours:p

I hope this is the experience that brings them both to Christ:gopray:

My identical triplet brother is name Pat nickname for Patrick… LOL

YOUR A TRIPLET!!!:eek: :eek:

WOW That is awesome!!

Patrick is my hubby full name:thumbsup:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.