Prayer for husband's career

My husband has worked very hard for three years to become a physical therapist. He truly wants to serve God by helping others.

He has a couple of job opportunities ahead of him, and I am requesting prayers that if it is God’s will that he get one of the jobs, that God helps open doors for my husband.

Thank you for your prayers!

praying.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you. Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen!

St. Joseph, pray for us. Amen.

God, please help your child find a job to serve others for YOUR sake. If it is meant to be, then open the doors. GOD Bless You

praying for you and your husband

REMEMBER, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Prayer for Employment

God, our Father, Who gives us all that we need, we turn to you seeking your divine help and guidance as we look for suitable employment. We need your wisdom to guide our footsteps along the right path, and to lead us to find the proper things to say and do in this quest. We wish to use the gifts and talents you have given us, but we need the opportunity to do so with gainful employment. Do not abandon us, dear Father, in this search, but rather grant us this favor we seek so that we may return to you with praise and thanksgiving for your gracious assistance. Grant this through Christ, our Lord. Amen.

Update - My husband has been granted an interview on May 2 for a position at a hospital where we live. Please continue to pray for him!

Thank you thank you thank you for your prayers.

Praying hard.

May whatever position he gets/wants be to glorify God. Lord, remember your servant at this time of need.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.