Prayer for Jesus' Peace

Please pray for me, that I might rest in Jesus’ Heart, if it is His Will. I feel discouraged, depressed, confused, and sorrowful over writing a list of my sins for Confession. May you be rewarded.

You wrote a list of sins? You!? I don’t believe that! :stuck_out_tongue: You haven’t sinned, you are too nice to be a sinner! :wink:

Nothing, no matter how terrible, evil or calculated can ever over power the cross. Nothing is greater than the cross. Just imagine yourself at the foot of the cross. Look up and see christ staring down at you. His is covered with blood and carrying the weight of the worlds sins. He looks into your eyes. You suddenly think to your self, “What have I done? How could I do this to you? It is my sin that has done this to you Jesus…”

He looks down on you and the blood drips down onto you… now remember this; "Behold the lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world."
He is looking down at you and thinking this to him self; “Behold my brother, the child of God who made my death worth every ounce of pain I suffered, so that you may have the gift of life.”

There, you see? :smiley: You’re sins are already forgiven, just as christ said; “What is easier, to tell this paralized man he is forgiven or to say to him, get up and go home?” He turned to the man and said; “I tell you the truth, you are forgiven, get up and go home.”

Have no fear, just know that you are forgiven. The greatest gift of christ was his gift of forgiveness.

God bless you.

xxx jennifer xxx

Hail Mary,
Full of grace. The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art though among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus!
Holy Mary Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death Amen.

I can so relate! The good news is if you didnt feel awful what would stop you from doing these things again?
Just dont wallow in it…thats probly a sin too…:wink:

Praying.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.