Prayer for Job Security and Patience

My company is doing major job cuts and we are all in danger of losing our positions. My health is not the best and given my age - it will be very difficult to find another job. I am asking for heartfelt prayers from others along with those of my own. I hate being selfish asking for help but I’m concerned for the welfare of my family. God bless all who are in my similar fate and those who are already struggling. Thank you.

Praying for you:

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning,
is now,
and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for intercession from St. Joseph…

Praying for you and your family. God Bless You. Peace.

There’s nothing selfish asking for prayer for the security and welfare of your family. Jesus please hear and grant NINANY’s heartfelt prayers. Be mindful of the possible handicaps for NINANY to find other work, and please keep the present joy secure.
I’ll keep you and your family in my prayers

To those who have posted, Thanks so much. Last night was one of the first nights in many I got some sound sleep. Your prayers on my behalf and my family, if nothing else, have given me some sense that despite it all- we are not alone. God Bless you all!!

Praying very hard to St. Joseph for you to keep your job and praying for all who are looking for work or concerned about their jobs.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

You and your family will be in my prayers…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Thank you for your prayers. I continue to seek your prayers for both myself and my fellow co-workers who continue to be laid off on a daily basis. Please pray for those of us remaining to retain our livelihoods and for those who have lost their positions so that they quickly find a resolution and help.
Hail Mary full of Grace
the Lord is with You
Blessed art thou amongst wormen and blessed is the fruit of thine womb Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death AMEN
All of the angels and saints look upon us and pray for us as well.

I also see the same things going on where I work…

Praying for you, your company, and all during these fearful times. Let’s turn to our Lord and know that he alone is our King and the one in charge…

**Hail Mary, Full of Grace
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
And blessed is the Fruit of your womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of our death. AMEN

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

O Holy Child Jesus, who shed Your blessings on whoever invokes Your name, look kindly on us who kneel humbly before Your holy Image, and hear our prayers. We commend to Your mercy the many poor and needy people who trust in Your Divine Heart. Lay Your all powerful hand upon them and help them in their needs. Lay Your hand upon the sick, to cure them and sanctify their suffering; upon those in distress, to console them; upon sinners, to draw them into the light of your divine grace; upon all those who, stricken with grief and suffering, turn trustingly to You for loving help. Lay Your hand also upon all of us and give us Your blessing. O little King, grant the treasures of Your divine mercy to all the world, and keep us now and always in the grace of your love! Amen.

Dear Lord, please come and guide this child our yours, Let him know that you are always close by, when there is trouble. And will walk this difficult path with him. Amen.

closed #16

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.