Prayer for lost objects

St. Anthony, pray for us!

The devil has taken my safe key, but no biggie, God is faithful and He is teaching me persistance in prayer with this event (as every event in one’s life holds a moral lesson in it, for God is the best of Teachers). Please pray with me and for me. Thank you.

I am praying for you and you for your safe key

We pray to St Anthony

Unless you’ve unknowingly misplaced the key it might be worthwhile to change your locks to protect anyone from possibly succumbing to theft.
God bless you in all things!

Praying to St. Anthony for your key to be found.

I can’t tell you the number of lost things that I’ve found after saying a quick prayer to St Anthony. Praying for your key…

May I ask your prayers for the same intention, Eucharisted? I lost a key as well, some time ago … It can be replaced (sort of), but will cost quite a bit.

St. Anthony, perfect imitator of Jesus, who received from God the special power of restoring lost things, grant that I may find (name your lost item) which has been lost. At least restore to me peace and tranquility of mind, the loss of which has afflicted me even more than my material loss. To this favor, I ask another of you: that I may always remain in possession of the true good that is God. Let me rather lose all things than lose God, my supreme good. Let me never suffer the loss of my greatest treasure, eternal life with God. Amen.

I hope your angels lead you both to your keys

Hope you find your key.

St. Anthony, perfect imitator of Jesus, who received from God the special power of restoring lost things, grant that Eucharisted may find (the safe key) which has been lost. At least restore to him peace and tranquility of mind, the loss of which has afflicted him even more than his material loss. To this favor, I ask another of you: that Eucharisted may always remain in possession of the true good that is God. Let him rather lose all things than lose God, his supreme good. Let him never suffer the loss of his greatest treasure, eternal life with God. Amen.

Praying.

Hey, you ever find your key?

St. Anthony, perfect imitator of Jesus, who received from God the special power of restoring lost things, grant that I may find Norna’s ring which has been lost. At least restore to me peace and tranquility of mind, the loss of which has afflicted me even more than my material loss. To this favor, I ask another of you: that I may always remain in possession of the true good that is God. Let me rather lose all things than lose God, my supreme good. Let me never suffer the loss of my greatest treasure, eternal life with God. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.