Prayer for love one lost this morning

Please pray for the family of a co-worker of mine who died in a car accident this morning. We are all in shock - this woman was a rock both for her family and our office. She just seemed invincible, it's so hard to believe.

She has quite a few family dynamics including some estrangements both with her siblings and mother and her own children, but our chaplin was by this morning and assured me that many of these were resolved over Thanksgiving.

Please especially pray for her daughter (who happens to work w/ my husband). She is 30, a single mom with 3 ranging 2yo to 12yo and she has a very unstable life, her mother was her compass and warrior.

This woman was a matriarch in our office, very resourceful and fought for what she believed in. She was also a mother hen and a great confidant whenever any of us had personal issues. She will be sadly missed.

Praying for this women...

Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord. And may Your Perpetual Light shine upon her. May she rest in peace.

Amen.

Adding a prayer for her daughter ...

Hail Mary
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

I’m so sorry for your loss. May our Lord through his mercy rest your friend’s/co-worker’s soul in peace and comfort all those who loved her and depended so much on her. May none of them be lost and all of them turn to Jesus for guidance and strength…and to Mary for her maternal support and intercession. Mary, mother of us all, pray for the daughter of your beloved daughter who is now deceased. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Eternal rest grant unto this lady O Lord
may perpetual light shine upon her
may she rest in peace Amen

Divine Mercy
Eternal God,
in whom mercy is endless
and the treasury of compassion

• inexhaustible,
    look kindly upon us
    and increase Your mercy in us,
    that in difficult moments
    we might not despair
    nor become despondent,
    but with great confidence
    submit ourselves to Your holy will,
    which is Love and Mercy itself.
    Amen

Praying…

A Novena Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus
Sacred Heart of Jesus, we know that there is but one thing impossible to You: to be without pity for those who are in suffering or distress. Look down on us, we beg of You and grant us the grace which we humbly and earnestly implore, through the Immaculate Heart of Your most sorrowful Mother to whom You confided us as her children, and whose prayers are all powerful with You. Amen.

Prayers for your beautiful friend and her family that peace be to them.

I am praying.

Divine Mercy
Eternal God,
in whom mercy is endless
and the treasury of compassion
- inexhaustible,
look kindly upon us
and increase Your mercy in us,
that in difficult moments
we might not despair
nor become despondent,
but with great confidence
submit ourselves to Your holy will,
which is Love and Mercy itself.

Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.