Prayer for Mallory

I don’t often come here to the forums, and I’m not Catholic. But I was hoping it would be okay to ask others to pray for my niece, Mallory, who is having trouble with her kidneys. She is fighting a kidney infection right now, and it is exacerbated by kidney stones which are causing her pain and discomfort. She’s a really sweet girl and I hate to see her so uncomfortable. If you would, please…

Thank you so much.

It is certainly alright to ask for our prayers… Praying for Mallory to find comfort in healing in her affliction.

You are very welcome.

Dear Jesus, please go to Mallory’s aid and comfort as she begins to recover from her kidney infection. Please hold her hand and help her feel comfort and ease of pain. Please grant Mallory full recovery from her kidney issues.

Jesus please bless her aunt and all of this family.
Thank You, Jesus

[FONT=Georgia]***†JMJTJ †***

Welcome :slight_smile: Feel free to post for prayer any time!
Mallory will be in my prayers for her strength and healing.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

God bless you †
[/FONT]

Prayers and Intercessions from today’s Liturgy of the Hours:

God takes care of all whom he has created and redeemed through his Son. We put our trust in him and renew our prayer:

• Lord, you have worked wonders among us.

Lord of compassion, make our hearts pure and guide our steps,
so that we remember what is true, and just, and worthy of love.
For your name’s sake, O God, do not abandon us for ever:
do not let your covenant fade away.
Receive our contrite and humble hearts:
for those who put their trust in you will never be disappointed.
You called us to be prophets in Christ:
may we always proclaim your power.

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those that trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Lord, be generous with your grace to those who pray to you:
by your power, may they follow your commandments closely,
receive consolation in this present life,
and embrace the joys that are to come.

Through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son,
who lives and reigns with you in the unity of the Holy Spirit,
God for ever and ever.
Amen.

Praying for relief and healing for Mallory.

LORD Jesus
Heal Ur Daughter.

you are always welcome here. :grouphug:

St. Gerard, who, like the Savior, loved children so tenderly and by your prayers freed many from disease and even death, listen to us who are pleading for Mallory. We thank God for the great gift of our daughter and ask him to restore this child to health if such be his holy will. This favor, we beg of you through your love for all children and mothers. Amen.

Thank you so much for praying for her. You’re very dear people for doing that, and I really appreciate it. :slight_smile:

:amen:

Welcome! Praying that Mallory is healed completely. Christ’s Peace!!

Our Lady of Lourdes, we ask your intercession. Please place our petitions before our Father in Heaven, for the full recovery of Mallory. We ask this, + In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit,
Amen

Continued prayers …

:gopray:

Praying very hard for Mallory to completly recover!

For Mallory,

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee,
Blessed art thou among women,
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

St. Rafael, pray for us, especially Mallory.
:crossrc:

praying…

O St. Gerard, who like the Savior, loved children so tenderly and by your prayers freed many from disease and even from death; graciously look down upon Mallory and her distressed parents and family members, who plead with thee for their child’s health if such be the Will of God. Present their promise to God to bring up the child a good Christian and to guard it by word and example against the fatal leprosy of sin. This favor we implore thee, O sainted Brother, through the tender love with which Jesus and Mary blessed thy own innocent childhood.
Amen
Pray for us, O Great Saint Gerard!
That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.