Prayer for Marriage

I’m new here. Not sure about much of anything. My husband of 36 years wants a Legal Separation. We have hit some rough waters, he lost he job due to downsizing and within a 6 week period his brother and mother died and our only daughter got married. He is depressed and needs to talk to someone, but refuses, Please pray for us.

Prayers sent. I will be thinking of you as you go through this difficult time.

Praying For All Of You
Grandma Glor

My prayers are with you during this trying time!

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord be with thee
Blessed are you amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for our sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
Amen

***+JMJTJ+

Your intentions will be in my prayers for your reconciliation and his healing.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Jesus this wife is greiving and fearful because her husband isn’t coping and may need time to recover somewhat from the bomardment of everything. His love for his wife is hidden under all the grief and he doesn’t feel anyone can help, in fact he probably doesn’t feel anything much except numbness and anxiety.

Jesus please give him space within himself and his life to help him recover and find peace, and return to the love that is waiting for him, if at this moment he cannot yet open to the graces to find healing with the love of his wife. May that come, Jesus.

I will keep your husband and you in my prayers and Masses.

Love, Trishie:console: :coffee: :coffee:

I will pray before our icons tonight both for your husband and for your marriage.

Hail Mary mother of grace the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy mother Mary of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. AMEN

Praying very hard for you and your husband!

Prayers promised

Father in Jesus name please guide and strengthen this woman and man according to Your wishes for theri lives. Please give comfort, love, and healing.

I will keep you in my night prayers.
Kathy

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.