Prayer for Marriage

Please pray that my partner (boyfriend) for the past 9 years will finally want to marry me.
He now lives with me for past 2 years and he says he loves me but does not see the need to get married at 50yrs of age. His children are grown and his wife died over 10 years ago.
My husband died over 13 years ago.
Please pray for God to change his heart and be my husband finally and not just a boyfriend after all of these years.

Lord, I pray for a conversion of heart for ladysensei’s partner. Please, let him see that marriage is the right thing in God’s eyes and will bring so much happiness to ladysenei and him. I pray that ladysensei can move out of the home until a marriage can be arranged, that way she will not be cohabitating against her good Christian conscience. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

You are living with your boyfriend outside of marriage, your greater concern now should be for your soul unless you are one of those rare individuals who live chastely together. Even if you are living chastely together the appearance of impropriety scandalizes others so this is a situation which must be remedied: i.e. he can not live with you, regardless of the rationale for the situation. I say this as one who has made that same mistake. Get your spiritual life on the right track and then God will see to a partner for you in this life, if it is His will.

Dear Father in heaven, in the name of Your Son, please let Your loving will be fulfilled in the lives of these two people. Please give this dear lady the wisdom and words to persuade her companion. Grant them the love and peace of gospel marriage. Thank You, Father

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy kingdom come!
Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.