Prayer for more energy

Hi everyone. I am under a lot of stress right now and need to feel energized to take care of my grandchild when my daughter-in-law goes back to work. I need energy to take care of myself physically and mentally. Many responsibilities on my plate right now. Lord have mercy.

Praying for you, hope all goes well… Hope you enjoy your time with Grand daughter,
It helps if you have a schedule written down to follow, depending on age of course,

[INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]**Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

O My Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of Hell and lead all souls to Heaven, especially those who are in most need of Thy mercy.
Amen.**[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]

Praying for you. Many years ago, my mom was also a great help for me caring for my son when his mom and I had to work, and I know it was not easy. God bless you, and all grandparents helping with their grandkids.

Thank you. It is nice to be able to help your children and I love my granddaughter to pieces, just hope I am up to the task. My grandson will be out of school by then too so I will have an 8 1/2 yr. old and by June, my granddaughter will be 3 months. Plus 2 dogs and a cat. My son will be coming home everyday, but my daughter-in-law will travel during the week with the airlines. Thank you for your prayers.

Praying that the Lord may grant you physical and spiritual strength. Also praying for all necessary graces for you.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Prayers said for the energy necessary to meet and exceed the responsibilities before you so you can take care of yourself and your grandchild.

Mary.

Amen.

I pray for 7 sorrows, that she will recognise that
she gets strength not by food and rest,
but by prayer and trust!!! May she learn to lean
on the Master during this time in her life! Also
that she NOT worry over HOW she is going
to manage, but say “Jesus I trust in You”!

Our Father, who is in heaven,
Your name be held holy,
Your kingdom come,
Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
and forgive us our trespasses as we have forgiven those who trespass
against us and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Thank you all for your prayers. Yes I need to trust in Jesus.

Praying for you some more.

Dear St. Ann, You were truly twice blessed To have our blessed Mother As your daughter And Jesus our Savior As your grandson. I know that every period Of our lives Has its responsibilities As well as its joys.
Today, it seems That grandparents Have either too little Use or too much; Either we are shunted aside To do nothing, Or we are called upon To do everything.
Help me to know Just where my duties lie In my particular situation And to carry them out as best I can.
Take care of my family, My children, and their children. Inspire them all To follow your Grandson And lead truly Christian lives.
Keep all of us In your loving care, Never let us turn away from Jesus, And help us in the end To receive the joy Of entering into your Grandsons� Glorious presence forever.
Good St. Ann pray for grandparents.
Amen

Praying hard.

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen.

:crossrc:***

Prayer for Energy and Strength

God,
Thank you for another day! Thank you for our lives and the purpose you have given each one of us. We come before you tired and ask for a refreshed spirit. We are exhausted and we need your strength to carry us. Fill us with joy, so that no matter how tired we are, we rejoice because you are good and your love endures forever. Help us not to complain amidst our weakness. Restore our minds so that we can still function properly. Give our bodies the energy needed to get through each day. We claim healing in Jesus Name! Please also help us to manage our time so that we will get the rest we need. Help us to prune things that are hard to let go of that suck the energy from us. Lord, we lay our lives down at your throne and praise you! AMEN!

Some beautiful prayers here. Thank you so much!

Praying…

Continuing prayers for you…

Prayer for Energy and Strength

God,
Thank you for another day! Thank you for our lives and the purpose you have given each one of us. We come before you tired and ask for a refreshed spirit. We are exhausted and we need your strength to carry us. Fill us with joy, so that no matter how tired we are, we rejoice because you are good and your love endures forever. Help us not to complain amidst our weakness. Restore our minds so that we can still function properly. Give our bodies the energy needed to get through each day. We claim healing in Jesus Name! Please also help us to manage our time so that we will get the rest we need. Help us to prune things that are hard to let go of that suck the energy from us. Lord, we lay our lives down at your throne and praise you! AMEN!

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.

And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Amen. †

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen. †

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle,
be our defense against the wickedness and snares
of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray.
And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the
power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other
evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen. †

St. Thérèse of Liseux Prayer From “Story of A Soul”

May today there be peace within.
May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be.
May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.
May you use those gifts that you have received,
and pass on the love that has been given to you.
May you be content knowing you are a child of God.
Let this presence settle into your bones,
and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise, and love.
It is there for each and every one of us.

Amen. †

Lord, thank you that you are with me right now.
Your love surpasses all fear.
I give you the anxiety I feel.
I surrender all my worries to you.
Clear my mind;
Calm my heart;
Still my Spirit;
Relax my being, that, I may
always glorify you in everything
I write, speak and do.

Amen. †

:signofcross: :blessyou:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.