Prayer for more Priests

Come Holy Spirit. Fill the hearts of your faithful. Enkindle in us the fire of your love. Send us more Priests oh Lord. Bless the one’s we already have. Strengthen the Holy Father, all his Bishops, Priests, Presbyters, Deacons, Nuns, and Lay Workers. Protect us all from the evil one. Thank you Lord for this day. Bless me and my family. Grant us good health and financial security. But thy will be done and not ours. I praise you oh Lord for all you have done. Remind me constantly of the price that was paid for my salvation. Especially in moments of temptation and misfortune. Have mercy on me a sinner. I hereby resolve that I will honor you today and everyday. In what I say, think, and do. I resolve to do this with the help of your grace. I can do nothing on my own except sin. All good comes from you oh Lord. Have mercy on me. Oh Blessed Mother. Pray for me now and in the hour of my death. You, the Heavenly Mother. You who gave us our Lord. You who participated on the devine plan of salvation. You who are full of grace and blessed as Jesus is blessed, have mercy on me. Glory be to the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning is now and forever shall be, one God forever and ever. Amen:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

What a beautiful & humble prayer, Ben F. It warmed my heart this morning. I admire people who can pray beautiful prayers that really say it all. May God bless you in a special way today. I echo your prayer & add one that I have heard:

God our Father, please send us holy priests. All for the Sacred & Eucharistic Heart of Jesus, all for the sorrowful & immaculate heart of Mary, in union with Saint Joseph. Amen.

Amen, I pray daily for more priests.

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

Continued prayers……

For your intentions

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of Hell; lead all souls into Heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Continued prayers……

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

For your intentions

Continued prayers……

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

For your intentions

Continued prayers……

Lord, please bless Holy Mother Church with good priests. Bless us with good, holy men who are willing to put their lives on the line for the salvation of every soul and for the glory of your Name. May they be motivated by pure love of you and the desire to build up the Kingdom, and never lose their zeal. May the Church have more saints in this age and may they come from the priesthood. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Our God, please increase vocations to the priesthood and to religious service that meet generous, faithful commitment. Let those whom You call, recognise Your invitation that is felt in questioning moments and is apparent in the needs of the Church and society.

Some fail to listen to Your call because they have their own life-plan, and the price of following Yours appears too high. Please assure them that only along the narrow road of prayer and loving service, is found the enduring happiness and peace that they seek.

Give them light to recognise Jesus’ call of ‘follow me’ and generosity and wisdom to consolidate their decision as they seek further direction. Lead them into the apostolate in which You desire to employ their abilities and potential, and grant them fidelity and trust.

Make Christ’s love the reality of their lives, in love that is humble and forgiving, prayerful and self-giving, in love that is perceptive, wise, and detached, in love that is vibrant and grateful.

Dear God, please hear this prayer so that souls will not fall unharvested for lack of worthy labourers. We thank You for the gifts of Your priests and religious to countless generations of Your people.

Amen

I join this prayer!

Rebuild Your Church
Jesus, send Your Holy Spirit to renew Your Church through grace and human labour. Inspire an escalating influx of authentic vocations to priestly, religious and lay apostolates.

Protect and build up Your Church through mutual love, so that the gospel is witnessed and received amongst our families, our communities, and our world.

Overcome in us that decline of worship and service into token observance, religiosity or neglect. We have clung to materialism, sensuality and ease, therefore punish ourselves by their tenacious hold upon our lives. This strangles peace of soul and impoverishes human relationships, fostering discord and injustice amongst us. Please send the Holy Spirit to inspire us with faith and mutual charity.

We have clung to our own will and preferences, thus punish ourselves by inability to rise above our limited selves into the freedom of Your love. We choose worldliness—even many of us who are consecrated to You—rather than to commit ourselves to Your love with unconditional trust. Please help us to wholeheartedly live the gospel and the Sacraments in love, grace and witness.

Liberate us from imbalance regarding human appetites so that we respond to relationship with gospel love. Overcome in us the influence of immoral and unchristian values normalised by convenience, by custom, by literature and by media.

Let us recognise our true relation to You and to each other as children of God. Thus, imbue us with reverence towards the sacredness of human life from conception to enfeebled old age, for we live in a society corrupted by accepted forms of injustice and murder.

Let Christ’s forgiveness, healing and peace flow through us. Rescue us from our apathy, agnosticism and atheism and from our search for instant miracle where You desire patient trust. Convert those who live religiously but without genuine faith. To those who do believe, grant deepening faith that leads us into generous commitment and loving service.

Allow Your Holy Spirit to purify and strengthen us in love, faith, hope, in justice and harmony, granting us true conversion within Your Mystical Body. Thank You for Your gift of each other in Church, our God.

Please help each of us to welcome our vocation within the Church

:thumbsup::thumbsup:Come Holy Spirit. Fill the hearts of your faithful with the fire of your love. Send us more Priests. Bless the Holy Father, all his Bishops, Presbyters, Deacons, Sisters and lay workers. Protect us from the evil one. Thank you for this day. I hereby resolve, with the help of your grace, to honor you today and everyday, in what I think, do and say. Have mercy on me a sinner.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Continued prayers for your intentions….

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy Kingdom come; Thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art Thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of Hell; lead all souls into Heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy. Amen.

Our God, please increase vocations to the priesthood and to religious service that meet generous, faithful commitment. Let those whom You call, recognise Your invitation that is felt in questioning moments and is apparent in the needs of the Church and society.

Some fail to listen to Your call because they have their own life-plan, and the price of following Yours appears too high. Please assure them that only along the narrow road of prayer and loving service, is found the enduring happiness and peace that they seek.

Give them light to recognise Jesus’ call of ‘follow me’ and generosity and wisdom to consolidate their decision as they seek further direction. Lead them into the apostolate in which You desire to employ their abilities and potential, and grant them fidelity and trust.

Make Christ’s love the reality of their lives, in love that is humble and forgiving, prayerful and self-giving, in love that is perceptive, wise, and detached, in love that is vibrant and grateful.

Dear God, please hear this prayer so that souls will not fall unharvested for lack of worthy labourers. We thank You for the gifts of Your priests and religious to countless generations of Your people.

Loving God, or priests are growing older, and new priests are rare.
Please have mercy on Your Church, founded by Jesus Your Son.

Lord, You instituted Your Church for all time, but we are struggling to find enough young men willing to give their lives as priests. Please inspire the hearts of young and not-so-young men to answer Your call to become good, faithful, holy priests.
Thank You, Lord Jesus

Loving God, or priests are growing older, and new priests are rare.
Please have mercy on Your Church, founded by Jesus Your Son.

Again I pray:

prayed

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.