Prayer for motivation

Hi,

I am taking Nursing Licensure Exam this coming November and I worry about the lack of motivation to review. Do you know any prayer that would increase determination and motivation towards a goal??

Thank you!

http://www.usccb.org/prayer-and-worship/prayers-and-devotions/prayers/prayer-for-students.cfm

Lord help me
to remember
that nothing
is going to happen
to me today
that You and I
together can’t handle.

Amen.

JUST DO IT and think about the lives you will be helping with your skills. We can NOT all serve Our Lord as Priests, Nuns, Consecrated Religious but we MUST all serve Our Lord where we are. When you take this review exam that is the step to serve God properly in your chosen profession. Also review but don’t burn yourself out. When we took our nursing exams it was said to study study study but then when the time came just do it because if you know it you know it—if you don’t you don’t. Get a good night sleep before and go in refreshed and clear headed. Praying for you.

Our Father
Hail Mary
Glory Be

Thank you so much! :slightly_smiling_face: @Chris.Topher @crenfro @CajunJoy65

If I can do it you can do it.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.