Prayer for my 6 month old daughter

My daughter sophie is having some issues. She is not growing at the rate she shoud. She has severe acid reflux and bottle and food aversion. We are at the point of considering a feeding tube. Please pray for her.

Absolutely, prayers for Sophie! :gopray2:

Praying for Sophie.

For a Sick Child
St. Gerard, who, like the Savior, loved children so tenderly and by your prayers freed many from disease and even death, listen to us who are pleading for your sick child. We thank God for the great gift of your daughter, Sophie, and ask him to restore your child to health if such be his holy will. This favor, we beg of you through your love for all children and mothers. Amen.

How scary as a mommy. I can totally imaginge your fear. Please know that your child is being loved by God and that I am praying very hard for little baby Sophie (and her mommy!!!)

Vester

:signofcross: I will pray to the Infant Jesus to heal your sweet little infant and help her grow big and strong, and for her to get all the nourishment she needs without a feeding tube.

Will say a prayer for her. God bless.

aaww, praying for her! :crossrc:

Definitely praying for Sophie and her family! :signofcross:

My prayers are with sweet Sophie and your family

My prayers are with you also… Have faith in the Lord… He can and will heal.

I will keep your baby and you in my prayers.In JESUS NAME I pray.:signofcross:

praying:gopray:

Amen.

Will keep Sophie in daily prayer with Our Lady of Perpetual Succour that she intercedes powerfully for her.

Praying for your daughter…

Dear Mary, My mother and my queen, please intercede for this person. Hail Mary…

Praying for you daughter.

Potato, you and your daughter are in my prayers!:gopray2:

How is Sophia doing, Potato? Still praying for her every day :signofcross:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.