Prayer for my Aunt

Greeetings in Christ,
I am asking that you will pray for my terminally ill aunt, Ann Powers, who is very close to joining the Lord. She is diagnosed with congestive heart failure and is in hospice at her home and can go at any time. Please also pray for my family that they may bear with patience in caring for her and that they have no contentions among themselves, after her passing, which happens sometines in these cases. My aunt also has issues with one of her sons and refuses to resolve them. The issue they are contending is very petty.

God Bless You,
Jerald Franklin Archer (Tartini)

Prayers promised

+JMJTJ+

These intentions will be in my prayers.

*Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Praying, Annem

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Jerald, I ask God to grant your prayers for you Aunt and your family.

Jesus, please be with Ann during her last illness. Please send Your Spirit to both her and her son to resolve and heal what divides them.

Please fill Jerald’s family with warm, patient, and mutually considerate love.

Father please grant these prayers in Jesus’ name.

She is in my prayer

Praying for your intentions

God bless

Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
and Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God
Pray for us sinners now and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for Ann. May God have Mercy on her and relieve her of her suffering. May God also heal the hurting between her and her son.

Praying for Ann.

Greetings in Christ,

A TESTIMONY ON THE POWER OF PRAYER!

Firstly, I want to personally thank abd bless all who have prayed for my Aunt Ann, although she is still terminally ill, she will still need to be prayed for.
A few days after my original post she, contracted a terrible virus that we thought was going to be her end…within a few hours, and after much prayer, she miraculously recovered and was much improved. Secondly, the contentions between her and her son has been fully resolved.

Blessed be the Name of Our Lord Jesus Christ!

Prayer works miracles, never fails, and I heartily thank Our Blessed Saviour for answering all of yours and our prayers.

God Bless All Of You!
Jerald Franklin Archer

Jerald we thank God that the contentions between your Aunt and her son have been resolved. That’s a great grace!
We thank God also that your Aunt is feeling more comfortable.
Thanks for the update :slight_smile:

grandma glor

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.