prayer for my aunt

My aunt Jo is in the hospital and things are very tenuous right now.
She was transferred from one hospital to another via helicopter, so things must be serious.

please say a prayer for her.
thank you.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

I’m happy to pray for your aunt. Please keep us infomed.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name. Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our tresspasses, as we forgive those who tresspass against us and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amounst women and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world witout end. Amen.

Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, please send Your Holy Spirit down upon lily71’s aunt Jo to heal her and help her make a full recovery. If such is not to be, than please help her to live with whatever disabilities she has from this illness or injury, or to go straight to You in Heaven. Please bless both her and her family with abundant Graces and keep them close to You whatever happens. Amen.

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen. ***

Prayers going up for your Aunt,
O Mother of Perpetual Help, grant that I may ever invoke thy most powerful name, which is the safeguard of the living and the salvation of the dying. O Purest Mary, O Sweetest Mary, let thy name henceforth be ever on my lips. Delay not, O Blessed Lady, to help me whenever I call on thee, for, in all my needs, in all my temptations I shall never cease to call on thee, ever repeating thy sacred name, Mary, Mary.

O what consolation, what sweetness, what confidence, what emotion fill my soul when I pronounce thy sacred name, or even only think of thee. I thank God for having given thee, for my good, so sweet, so powerful, so lovely a name. But I will not be content with merely pronouncing thy name: let my love for thee prompt me ever to hail thee, Mother of Perpetual Help.

Praying and entrusting your aunt to Our Lady’s maternal care:

We take refuge under thy protection,
O Holy Mother of God;
despise not our prayers for Lily’s aunt
in time of her necessity,
but deliver her always
from all dangers,
O glorious and blessed Virgin. Amen.

Lord, hear our prayers

Mother Mary, please make your intentions in this matter come true. AMen.

Dear lily71, I will pray for your Aunt Jo in my Monday rosary. TeresaDiane:harp:

thank you. I heard she’s doing better today, though she’s still in ICU.

Praying hard for your Aunt x

thank you for your prayers.
it looks like she will need bypass surgery. :frowning:
but she’s in good hands, I think.

Praying for you all.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

A Prayer for Healing

Lord, You invite all who are burdened to come to You, allow Your healing hand to heal us. Touch our souls with Your compassion for others. Touch our hearts with Your courage and infinite love for all. Touch our minds with Your wisdom, that our mouths may always proclaim Your praise. Teach us to reach out to You in my need, and help us to lead others to You by our example. Most HOLY FACE OF JESUS bring us health in body and spirit that we may serve You with all our strength. Touch us gently this life which You have created, now and forever. Amen.

Continuing to pray and to entrust your aunt to Our Lady’s maternal care:

We take refuge under thy protection,
O Holy Mother of God;
despise not our prayers for Lily’s aunt
in her necessities,
but deliver her always
from all dangers,
O glorious and blessed Virgin. Amen.

thank you. I know she appreciates it.
She is looking at double bypass and valve surgery, but not until she’s more stable, which probably won’t be until next week.

She is feeling a little better and my cousin, her daughter, who is a nurse, is keeping us all updated. Her children are with her and that is a good thing. Unfortunately, I cannot be with her, as I live several states away.

so, thank you for your prayers. they are a huge comfort to me.

You’re welcome. Let us continue praying for healing to continue…

Prayer for the Sick through the Intercession of St. Lorenzo Ruiz and Companions

Beloved San Lorenzo Ruiz and martyr companions, to you do we come for help. Help us to have the same faith and love that you had for God. We call upon you today on behalf of our ailing beloved ones. By your prayers and intercession obtain for them, not only comfort and peace for their souls, but also vigor and strength for their bodies. We place our entire confidence in you because we know that God loves you and that you care for us. We earnestly pray that our sick ones, be purified and revitalized in every cell, tissue, nerve and organ, so that the bodily limbs may function effectively again. Through your powerful intercession help our sick to receive the grace of God’s miraculous compassion, so that they will be completely whole again, and thereby be able to continue serving God faithfully in this life to the best of their strength and to attain the salvation to which you arrived. Amen.

praying for your Aunt

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.