Prayer for my baby niece!

My niece McKenna is in the burn unit of the hospital. She has 3rd degree burns to both hands. She will have 2 skin grafs this week. Pray for her Mommy Kerri too. Mom was taking something out of the oven and McKenna toddled in from another room and placed her hands down on the stove door. She will be in the burn unit for a week and than will have ongoing grafs until she is grown completely. There is risk for infection and loss of use of her hands without extensive and ongoing surgeries. This family has 5 children and have been through an incredible amount this year. I would appreciate it if this could be an ongoing prayer as this is going to be very painful for this little girl. Thank you!!

Oh my goodness! Praying now!:gopray2:

I will keep her and her Mother and family (and care-givers) and you in my prayers. That would be so sad and painful and such a heart ache for the Mother too, it made me cry just to read it

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Daughter

Praying for healing for McKenna.Also praying for Kerri and this family that the Lord will comfort them and supply whatever is needed for their spiritual and physical needs.Rocky.

Praying for McKenna…

Lord have mercy on McKenna, in her pain and ongoing surgery and suffering. Please give her healing and protect the use of her hands. Please give comfort to Kerri and this family. Words aren’t enough, Lord, please have mercy.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name,
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Praying for McKenna and family…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying my heart out for precious McKenna.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.