Prayer for my brother Jim, going through cancer therapy

I would ask that you pray for my older brother Jim who has prostrate cancer, he is being treated with chemo and radiation because of spread of disease.
Since this is becoming so prevalent lets add for all cancer patients, it is a rough disease.
Larry Dougherty, your brother in Christ

Jesus who walked the earth and had compassion on those who were ill, please lay Your healing hand on Jim as he battles this cancer in the effort to contain and irradicate it.
I thank our God for the gifts of research and modern medicine, and of dedicated health-care workers, that make this healing treatment available to Jim, and I ask that it is successful.

Please reassure Jim and his brother and family, and grant all the graces You desire to give them throughout this ordeal.

Thank You, Jesus

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Son

Jim will be in my prayers.

me & my family will pray for your brother jim, who is suffering from cancer. remember, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE to GOD. Keep praying and keep praying for all cance r patients all over the world. we all are with you in prayer. love you JIM

what is humanly impossible is possible to god

Praying for your brother Jim …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Continued prayers……

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying hard to St. Peregrine.

Lord, I pray for Jim and for all cancer patients. Grant them strength and courage to fight this disease and grant them the best of medical care. May they always be surrounded by the love and support of family and, may they be victorious in their battles against cancer. If it is time for some of them to be with you, may they accept their terminal illnesses and be perfectly prepared for their deaths. May they be welcome by you in Paradise where they will have no more pain and all their tears will be no more. Bless Jim’s family and all the families of cancer patients with happy, holy days together with their loved ones who are striken with this disease and bring them all closer to you and to each other. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Jesus please lay Your healing hand on Jim as he battles this cancer in the effort to contain and irradicate it.
I thank our God for the gifts of research and modern medicine, and of dedicated health-care workers, that make this healing treatment available to Jim, and I ask that it is successful.
Please reassure Jim and his brother and family, and grant all the graces You desire to give them throughout his treatment and recovery. Thank You, Jesus

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

Continued prayers……

For your intentions

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of Hell; lead all souls into Heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy. Amen.

praying for your brother Jim.

For your intentions

Continued prayers……

For your intentions

Continued prayers……

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.