Prayer for my brother,John

Please pray for my wonderful brother ,John, that he comes to truly believe in Jesus Christ…He doesn’t talk about religion ever, and doesn’t like talking about it so I don’t know what he believes…He’s such a good person, I want him to know our Lord and Savior, Jesus.

Please, dear Jesus, let my brother feel your Holy Spirit and make him feel your loving touch…Come to him like you came to me, please open his heart and mind to you…I love you, Jesus, with all my heart and soul…Amen

I pray that your brother John will come to believe in Christ and follow his Will. May our Lady of the Rosary pray to God for his conversion.

Hail Mary full of Grace
The Lord is with Thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary Mother of God
Pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Rove.

Heavenly Father

Please pour out your blessing and love upon John. Fill his heart with your grace and gentleness that he may know that you are God and that you love him with an everlasting love. Help him too to know that he is your beloved son and that you could never leave him nor love him any less. Show him his worth as a Child of God. Flood him with your mercy. May he know just how much you wish to draw near to him, to guard him and to guide him to eternal life. Help those in his life to be true witnesses to your great love. Place in him a yearning for you and you alone. Please bring him home

Amen

Please, dear Jesus, let dashso’s brother feel your Holy Spirit and make him feel your loving touch…Come to him like you came to dasho, please open his heart and mind to you. Amen.

Bless Your love in those who do not know You!

God, thank You for Your mercy for those who do not know You or who marginalise You!
Please help them to find You, and to know You!

Thank You that many people receive Your love without knowing its source, yet still reflect Your goodness by their good intentions and kindness towards others.
Help them to love You.

Each person will be individually and mutually precious to every one of us when we enter heaven. There we shall discover the true depths of divine love and the reality of our communion in You.

Thank You for sharing Your life with us, Your human creatures. Thank You for offering redemption and eternal happiness to us. Forgive and heal our failures to acknowledge Your love and to honour our benevolent Creator and Redeemer. 2001

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,
and Blessed is the Fruit
of Thy Womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,
and Blessed is the Fruit
of Thy Womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Praying for your brother.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Dear Lord, please guide John to Your Church. We understand that You loved us first and that it is by Your initiative that we come to know You. Please change John’s heart and allow the richness of faith to fill it. We pray this in the holy Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.