Prayer for my brother

Please pray for my family and especially for my autistic brother to the Lord that he may receive understanding about Confession. I go to confession once a month at least usually but the rest of my family hasn’t gone in years it seems. I’ve tried to talk to my brother about it but he doesn’t seem to want to go nor grasp the concept of confessing sins to a priest. My parents always told him at Confessional services that he didn’t have to go, and I think this sort of stuck in my mind.

Thank you.

Father, I ask You to bless Baloo and his brother. Show them a new revelation of Your love and power. Holy Spirit, I ask You to minister to their spirit at this very moment. Where there is pain, give them Your peace and mercy. Where there is self-doubt, release a renewed confidence through Your grace. Where there is need, I ask you to fulfill their needs. In Jesus’ precious name. Amen.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yes, I will pray for your brother and confession. Have you ever asked him to go with you?
Of course, your austic brother would have more of a challenger= going to confession; however, try to get your parents to do. We never know when we are going to die, and this is why God is giving us this opportunuty of going to confession and be prepared for death while we are on earth.

God Bless You Now

PROVIGIL, PhD

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. amen

Praying for your brother and family.

:gopray:

Lord, I pray that this good soul asks his autistic brother to go to confession one day together with him. May his brother agree and receive the grace of a holy confession. Amen.

Amen.

Praying…

What a wonderful brother you are Baloo
continue trying to encourage your brother to confession
however be assured he is an innocent and not aware in the
same way as us of sinning.I have a sister with a Learning
disability who is in a similar situation.
I will pray for you that your encouragement may bring
knowledge from God and guidance that your brother will follow you
and take guidance from you.You are a shining example of a good
desciple to Christ.
Glory be to The Father
and to The Son
and to The Holy Spirit
as it was in the begining
is now and ever shall be
world without end
Amen
God Bless

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.
:signofcross:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.