Prayer for my daughter Michelle

I am overcome with tears of joy for the many prayers offered for myself and my daughter. It is a constant battle each day to fight off the devil. My daughter at one point was praying to God to end her life and I was thinking of taking my own.

It was a horrendous 6 months watching my daughter lose all movement in her body just below her chest, right at the end of her junior year in high school. God did finally provide us with our “Doctor House” who saved her from becoming a Quad as surely the cancer would have robbed her of everything.

We have been blessed with good insurance, as her medical care has exceeded 700k and we’ve had very little out of pocket compared to 700k.

Michelle has turned to God and through her I have strengthened my own faith. It’s a very heavy cross to bear, especially when one has a healthy child and that child now is so handicapped at such a young age.

My prayer for my daughter is to live a blessed life, safe, financially secure, and the right people brought into her life. Jesus healed people in the bible, he can do it again!

God bless to all the blessed people that are praying for us!

Praying

praying…

Dear Lord heal your child Michelle and bless her and be with her always and give her strength and guidance. Lord lead her and let her be your servant leading others to you . Lord heal Michelle. Lord have mercy on Michelle. Thanks LORD for this . , in the name of Jesus, amen . God bless and heal Michelle ! , John

I will keep you both in my thoughts and prayers.

Prayers promised for your daughter and all of you.

LORD Jesus
Heal Ur Daughter.

+JMJTJ+

Praise God for the hope, faith, and peace that is sustaining you both!
You remain in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

God bless you +

From today’s Liturgy of the Hours:

Prayers and Intercessions

Christ is filled with grace and the Holy Spirit. Let us proclaim his greatness and trustfully ask him:

• Lord, give us your Spirit.

Make our day happy, without disturbance, without sin,
so that when we reach evening we can praise you joyfully with pure hearts.
May your radiance shine on us through the day:
guide the work of our hands.
Watch over us: let us do good in peace
and do what is right, with the strength you give us.
Look kindly on all who have asked for our prayers
and fill them with good things, both in body and in soul.

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those that trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Lord, be with us in all we plan and help us in all we do,
so that our every action begins from you
and is completed through you.

Through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son,
who lives and reigns with you in the unity of the Holy Spirit,
God for ever and ever.
Amen.

Praying very hard for you and your daughter.

GRANDMA GLOR

Praying for you and Michelle…

Mother Mary you stood beside the cross as Jesus suffered. Please have the greatest compassion on Michelle and her mother. Intercede for bounteous graces for them, that their lives will be filled with unexpected joys and benefits.

Still praying!

Praying that Jesus gives you and your daughter Michelle, hope strength and courage to help each of you carry this cross.

Lord, please hear my prayer for strength, courage & comfort upon all in this family, all according to your will. In the same, Christ, Our Lord. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.