Prayer for my dearest friend

I have a very dear friend that suffers from seizures he was seizure free for 6 years until last year in which he had 2 major seizures he wasn’t aloud to drive for 8 months. He just got his license back before Christmas of this year, he was so excited. Yesterday he went for a MRI and they saw something that they didn’t like and he his not aloud to drive again for at least 6 weeks. He’s so frustrated, and getting more depressed he’s always having to depend on his parents or others to drive him back and forth to work. It kills me to see him suffering he’s the sweetest man I’ve ever met, and he truly doesn’t deserve this. I just want everyone out there to please pray for him his name is Wade I can’t imagine my life without him in it and to see him so depressed and discouraged I just wish there was more I could do for him.

Our Father, who art in Heaven. Hallowed be Thy Name. Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forigve those who trespasses againts us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

O’ Lord, Divine Physician, please heal Your Child Wade from his seizures, and all physical, mental, emotional and spiritual infirmities. May he be fully healed by Your Divine and Holy Love and Mercy. Amen

Jesus I Trust In You! :signofcross:

Praying for Wade.

I sorry to hear of this and ask the Lord to help your friend to remain calm as stress won’t help and may only harm. I pray that the problems will be cleared for him soon. May God truly bless him…and you for your loyal and caring friendship.

Praying for your dear friend

Merciful Jesus, when You saw afflictions, You delivered Your healing touch. Please place Your eternal hand upon Wade, that his disorder might be afflicted. Hear his pleas, and those who pray for him, in union with Your Passion. Mary, pray with us. Amen. :gopray2:

Wade is very blessed to have you as his friend.

Praying for your friend Wade…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.