Prayer For My Faith

During a time when I was part of a campus ministry I felt my faith come alive and I had a wonderful group of people to share it with. Recently, though, I spent some time away from the Church and then came back to Mass.

Lately, though I find my faith taking second place in my life -

I’m often tired after work when I make it to Mass and I find I do not get as much out of it, my prayer life seems to fall to the wayside and temptations that come along seem to more easily lead me into sin (including those that I allow myself to be tempted by or those I even seek out occasionally).

Please pray (as I am) that my faith life and relationship with God is renewed as I miss that closeness with Him and having his influence in my life.

I will pray for you, just keep in mind that Bl. Mother Teresa of Calcutta experienced a dark night of the soul for fifty years! Yet look what she accomplished.

:gopray2:

You are in my prayers. Please remember that God is always there for you even if you do not “feel” his presence. keep on praying, and attend Mass as often as you can.

Sincerely,

Maria1212

Praying for you, WAGirl98.
May God give you his Spirit and strength in all things.
God bless you,
Jaypeeto4
+JMJ+

:crossrc:

Praying

An Act of Faith

“O my God, I firmly believe that Thou art one God in three Divine Person, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; I believe that Thy Divine Son became man, and died for our sins, and that He will come to judge the living and the dead. I believe these and all the truths which the Holy Catholic Church teaches, because Thou hast revealed them, who canst neither deceive nor be deceived. Amen.”

You are in my prayers. :gopray2:

I’ll pray for you. :signofcross:

I have had the same thing happen to me. I’ll be praying for you!!

I’ve had that before. Prayers for you!

All of His sheep may stray from time to time. We all have. The Good Shepherd calls to us. We pray for your strength to hear and heed the call. May you be comforted knowing that we are praying for you also.

:gopray2:praying…:gopray2:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.