Prayer for My family

Please lift my family up in prayer. We are in a rough patch right now and my wife and I are separated. I am asking that God will bring us back together and strengthen our bond in a way that only he can do. I ask that you lift us up in your prayers.

***+JMJTJ+

You will be in my prayers for the healing of your marriage.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Ken, many of us know something of what you are going through, and you and your wife are certainly in our prayers. I ask the Holy Spirit of love to help you both and heal your relationship.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

I’ll keep you in mind with my night prayers
kathy

Thank you for your prayers I ask that you keep praying for us. Thank you so much.

May Pope John Paul II intercede with his prayers for you and your family before the throne of God.

Praying …

:gopray:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Please Holy Mother, intercede on behalf of Ken and his wife that they may be reunited as God would want them to be. Holy Spirit please fill Ken and his wife with love, understanding, and the wisdom to do God’s will for their family. Please help them to reconcile themselves to each other and to our Father in Heaven. AMEN.

**O dear Jesus,
I humbly implore You to grant Your special graces to this family.
May their home be the shrine of peace, purity, love, labor and faith.
I beg You, dear Jesus, to protect and bless all of them, absent and present, living and dead.

O Mary,
loving Mother of Jesus,
and our Mother,
pray to Jesus for this family,
for all the families of the world.
Blessed Saint Joseph,
holy guardian of Jesus and Mary,
assist us by your prayers
in all the necessities of life.
Ask of Jesus that special grace
which He granted to you,
to watch over this home
so that with Mary and with you,
heaven may find this family unbroken
in the Sacred Heart of Jesus.
Amen. **

Lord, I lift the family of KenEOTE up to you in prayer. Please help them to heal the wounds in their relationship and reconcile. Please strengthen this bond between husband and wife like only you can. I pray this in Jesus name, amen. Mother Mary, please pray for this intention.

you and your wife are in my prayer

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
AMEN

closed #13

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.